Saturday, July 25, 2009

Love in a Bottle


Do you feel adventurous? If so, may I suggest a tea experience like none other? It was recommended to me by our youngest son, and I bravely tried it at his suggestion. After the initial shock (it doesn't taste like I thought tea should taste), I decided that I really liked it! It's refreshing, sparkly, flavorful, and has strong tea undertones. What is it? Kombucha Wonder Drink!

Kombucha Wonder Drink is a sparkling Himalayan tonic. It comes 'plain' or in a variety of flavors. May I suggest the flavors? I haven't braved the 'plain' version yet, The one I'm having at this moment is Asian Pear & Ginger Blended with Oolong Tea. It's certified organic and very interesting. This tonic is said to promote wellness. Popular in Asian for centuries, it's popularity has spread throughout Eurasia and has made it's way west. It is high in anti-oxidants, immune system enhancers, and natural detoxifiers. It can be described as "crisp", "effervescent", and "charming". Serve chilled for an awesome summer treat! But be warned, it is a surprise in a bottle!

1 comment:

Comfrey Cottages said...

i will keep an eye out for it at our stores! thanks dear! sounds interesting and good! hugs :)

Sharing My Favorite Recipes with You!

Health-Supportive Cooking
SHARING ~ VEGAN ~ GLUTEN FREE ~

Welcome to my kitchen where recipes, cooking tips, and menu ideas are shared! Sit down at my table, sip a cup of tea, and smell the delicious aroma from my cozy kitchen! Join in friendly chat by using the comments feature on my blog to post your questions, comments, & favorite recipes. Let's discover together.

Occasionally a recipe may be shared that is not BOTH vegan and gluten free. All gluten free recipes are designated with a tag below the recipe post.

Yum! Let's get cooking!

*If you are looking for a specific type of recipe, scroll to the left of the page where titles are listed by recipe category. *

*Recipes and photos copyright@LaTeaDah 2005 - 2012